STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Truck maker Scania , which this week escaped a hostile bid by rival MAN , still sees room for a bumper extra payout to investors this year, its chief executive said on Thursday. Scania said last year it could pay out as much as 17 billion crowns ($3.08 billion) in extra dividends to shareholders this year. "We have announced a capacity when it comes to the room in the balance sheet ... we have not changed that at all," Chief Executive Leif Ostling said at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania CEO still sees room for bumper extra payout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642