STOCKHOLM, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania has lifted its production rate above an annualised pace of 80,000 units, one of its top executive said on Monday. "At the end of the third quarter production was raised. We are now running above the production pace of 80,000 that we went into after the end of the first quarter," Chief Financial Officer Jan Ytterberg told a news conference after the firm issued its third-quarter report. "We are running somewhat over that level right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania CFO says production rate above 80,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642