STOCKHOLM, March 27 (Reuters) - Scania and German rival MAN are still in a cooling-off period after MAN's withdrawal of a hostile takeover bid for its Swedish rival in January, Scania's second-largest shareholder said on Tuesday. "We are still in a cooling off period. Nothing has changed on that point," Borje Ekholm, chief executive of major Scania shareholder Investor , told Reuters on the sidelines of the company's annual meeting.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania-MAN still in cooling-off period" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.