STOCKHOLM, April 26 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's number four heavy truck maker, is eyeing a move to enter the Indian truck and bus market, the firm's top executive said on Wednesday. The Sweden-based company manufactures and sells its trucks and buses mainly in Europe and Latin America. Scania Chief Executive Leif Ostling ruled out seeking a stake in the vast U.S. market, but said the firm's eyes were now on India. "We will go into India in one way or another, but I can't say more. My ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania mulls entering Indian truck and bus market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642