STOCKHOLM, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania , the target of a hostile takeover bid from Germany's MAN , said on Wednesday it had got an order for at least 300 trucks from mining company Vale do Rio Doce in Brazil. Scania said 120 of the four-axle tipper trucks have already been delivered and that Vale do Rio Doce had also chosen Scania for workshop services. Scania gave no financial details of the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania says gets 300 truck order from Brazil miner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.