STOCKHOLM, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Swedish truck and bus manufacturer Scania said on Wednesday it had sold 150 heavy trucks to Spanish haulage firm Turbo Paconsa, marking Scania's single largest deal so far in the heaviest V8 segment. "This is a very important order, bearing in mind that we are talking about such a large number of our most exclusive trucks powered by the 580 hp 16-litre engine," said Bengt Thorsson, head of Scania's truck sales in Western Europe, in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania sells 150 trucks to Spanish hauler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.