AMSTERDAM, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Swedish truckmaker Scania will form a partnerhip with Larsen & Toubro to sell trucks in India, it said on Thursday, seeing the Indian market potential at around 1,000 units a year. The partnership targets the Indian mining market and will start next month, a company spokeswoman said at a truck show in Amsterdam. She declined to discuss prospects for Scania to merge with Germany's MAN AG .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania sets Indian truck sales partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642