STOCKHOLM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania , fighting off a hostile bid from German rival MAN , said on Thursday it had won an order for 65 buses from the bus operator in Estonian capital Tallinn. The order was for low-floor OmniLink buses, with deliveries to take place during 2007 and 2008, Scania said in a statement. It gave no value for the order.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania wins Estonian order for 65 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.