STOCKHOLM, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's number four truck maker, said on Friday it had signed a deal to deliver 200 trucks to dairy firm Fonterra in New Zealand. Scania said in a statement that the order to Fonterra, New Zealand's biggest firm, included a repair and maintenance contract. The trucks would be delivered over three years. No financial details were disclosed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania wins New Zealand order for 200 trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.