STOCKHOLM, June 26 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania said on Thursday it had won an order for 300 trucks from a Ukrainian transport company. Scania did not give the financial details of the order from Europa-Trans, but said it was the firm's biggest ever in the country. The Swedish firm said it had sold 360 trucks in the whole of 2007 in Ukraine.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania wins Ukraine order for 300 trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.