STOCKHOLM, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania beat consensus with third quarter pre-tax profits on Thursday as demand in Europe, its key market, developed better than expected and said its earnings would improve in the last quarter. "Scania's service-related business has developed well and together with action programmes in the form of a stricter price policy and more efficient production, the trend in earnings is expected to remain good for the rest of the year," Scania said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scaniabeats Q3 fcst, sees Q4 earnings up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.