(For more on Toyota recall; [ID:nN27231388]) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corp , revered in the industry for making reliable quality cars, is caught in a mass recall debacle that has spread from North America to Europe and China. Toyota may have to recall close to 8 million vehicles worldwide for two separate issues relating to floor mats and sticky accelerator pedals, both with the potential to cause unintended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SCENARIOS-With image under fire, Toyota looks to shim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.