(For more on Toyota's safety problems, click on [ID:nN27231388]) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Earnings at Toyota Motor Corp are under pressure as sales slide and costs mount from a recall of more than 8.5 million vehicles globally that shows little sign of abating. Although the industry is recovering from its sharpest-ever downturn in 2009, many analysts said they no longer expect Toyota's profits to recover as quickly as previously expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SCENARIOS-Impact of recall saga on Toyota's 2010/11 earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.