By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen is discussing deeper ties with Mitsubishi , but the Japanese carmaker played down expectations of a capital alliance, such as Peugeot taking a stake in Mitsubishi. [ID:nTOE60P00P] Mitsubishi needs a strategic partner to survive, while PSA wants global scale to become less reliant on stagnating European markets, where government subsidies are running out. Below are some possible scenarios for future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SCENARIOS-Peugeot, Mitsubishi cooperation talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642