FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - As the battle for German carmaker Opel narrowed to a two-way race between Fiat and Magna , overnight talks to shield Opel from parent General Motors' looming bankruptcy ended with no deal early on Thursday. [ID:nSP402834] Talks are due to continue on Friday, and here are some of the possible outcomes: DEAL GOES AHEAD WITH AN INVESTOR Berlin has excluded Belgium-listed RHJ International from the bidding, to continue talks with Italian carmaker Fiat and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SCENARIOS-Possible decisions by German govt on Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.