By Christiaan Hetzner and Chang-Ran Kim FRANKFURT/TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen had until the end of Friday to retract its accusation that strategic partner Japan's Suzuki Motor breached their contract as a public and bitter spat raged between the two car makers. Osamu Suzuki, chief executive of the eponymous car maker, has demanded VW sell its stake and end the partnership that has become a millstone round its neck, claiming Volkswagen harmed Suzuki's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SCENARIOS-Volkswagen and Suzuki's crumbling partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.