HANOVER, Germany, Aug 21 (Reuters) - German family-owned bearings maker Schaeffler is aiming to obtain four seats on the supervisory board of Continental , sources familiar with the situation told Reuters on Thursday. It was not clear whether Schaeffler would also claim the chairman's role on the supervisory board, the sources said, adding that Continental's supervisory board was expected to convene this weekend. The companies earlier agreed that Schaeffler can buy up to 49.99 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler eyes Continental sup board seats-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.