FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Schaeffler Group bought additional shares in Continental AG by request of banks that helped it launch its takeover offer for the company, Handelsblatt newspaper said on Tuesday. The newspaper, which cited financial sources, said the transaction could have involved Merrill Lynch . The bank was not immediately available to comment on the matter. Schaeffler earlier this year secured access to more than a third of Continental's shares without telling other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler Group buys more Continental AG stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.