FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - German unlisted auto parts supplier Schaeffler said on Thursday it will issue a 5-year bond worth at least 200 million euros ($249 million) to retail and institutional investors. The final pricing of the bond will follow after an investor roadshow is completed, it added. Schaeffler, the largest shareholder in Contintal AG , said it would also give its German employees a chance to buy the bonds. ($1 = 0.8028 euros) (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler to issue bond worth at least 200 mln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.