* Ups 2011 sales target to over 10 pct, from 8-10 pct * Net debt below holding level rises to 6.07 bln euros * No timetable for possible merger with Continental AG FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - German firm Schaeffler GmbH, whose ball bearings can be found in everything from dentists' drills to the London Eye, forecast full-year sales would be slightly better than expected even if growth rates were set to ease in the second half. "We now anticipate revenue to grow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler sees higher year sales as H1 EBIT jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.