FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - German ball-bearing maker Schaeffler is in talks with Beijing over a stake sale, German magazine WirtschaftsWoche reported on Saturday. Schaeffler, laden with debt from the takeover of automotive parts supplier Continental AG , was in talks over the stake sale to strengthen its finances in the short term and had offered Beijing access to its know-how and distribution channels, the magazine said, citing industry sources in Beijing. "We have always said that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler in talks over Chinese funding-magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.