BERLIN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Bearings maker Schaeffler and Continental will soon unveil plans which they have coordinated with banks, German Economy Minister Michael Glos said on Thursday. The plan is a precondition for further talks between the companies and the federal government and the states of Lower Saxony and Bavaria, added Glos in a statement. Economy Ministry representatives had held talks with the companies, which are grappling with billions of euros in debt, late on Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaeffler/Conti to reveal plan agreed with banks-Glos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642