HAMBURG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is poised to promote Stephan Schaller to head its commercial vehicles division at year's end to replace Bernd Wiedemann when he retires, company sources said on Tuesday. Schaller, 48, is now in charge of VW brand commercial vehicle production. Wiedemann has already informed Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder of his plans to retire at age 64, one source said. Volkswagen declined comment. Wiedemann is stepping down at a time the commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schaller to head VW commercial vehicles -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642