* Schneider's Custom Sensors & Technologies unit for sale * JPMorgan to run auction expected to start around Sept * Business seen worth 1 bln euros, or $1.45 bln-sources By Soyoung Kim and Megan Davies NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - Schneider Electric SA's sensors business is likely to draw interest from private equity and trade buyers when the auction kicks off in late summer, several people familiar with the matter said. French engineering company Schneider is being advised by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schneider's sensors unit auction to draw PE-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642