By Jason Neely, European Aerospace & Airlines Correspondent LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - The departure of DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp could move aerospace firm EADS , in which Daimler is a key shareholder, closer to a takeover of French defence firm Thales , analysts said on Friday. Daimler holds a key 30 percent stake in EADS, the largely Franco-German parent of planemaker Airbus, and flexed its muscles in recent management succession battles at both firms. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schrempp departure seen speeding EADS-Thales deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642