RIYADH, Feb 28 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder said on Monday that higher oil prices and transparency on oil markets would be topics for discussion at the next meeting of the Group of Eight nations. Schroeder is on a week-long visit to the Gulf region.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schroeder-Higher oil price to be topic at next G8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.