BERLIN, April 27 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder on Tuesday welcomed a plan by Volkswagen to sell a strategic stake to Abu Dhabi, the wealthiest of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Speaking after a meeting in Berlin with Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed al-Nahayan, the UAE's deputy prime minister and president's son, Schroeder said the sale of a stake in the carmaker was an example of how the two countries could exploit their good relations. Sources in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schroeder welcomes sale of VW stake to Abu Dhabi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642