By Spencer Swartz SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will veto legislation that would allow nearly 2 million illegal immigrants who pass criminal background checks to obtain driver's licenses, a spokeswoman said on Saturday. The Democratic-controlled California Senate and Assembly approved bills on Friday, the final day of the legislative session, to allow illegal immigrants to apply for driver's licenses. The legislation was similar to a measure, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schwarzenegger to veto illegal immigrant licenses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642