By Karey Wutkowski NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Co's youthful urban brand Scion is considering adding a new model with a "polarizing" design to its line-up and surveying current Scion drivers about the kind of vehicle they would like to see, a senior executive said on Thursday. Dawn Ahmed, corporate manager of Scion, also told Reuters that the Toyota-owned brand expected little change in 2008 sales compared with last year, at about 130,000 vehicles. "Overall the light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion sees flat 2008 sales, expansion of lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.