MILAN, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Piaggio , the maker of Vespa scooters, confirmed on Monday its outlook for net profit growth. Chief Executive Rocco Sabelli said six-month results, due out next week, were pointing to confirmation of the group's industrial plan. Speaking at the company's shareholder assembly, Sabelli said, "The group is aiming to reduce its debt." The shareholder assembly also named Piaggio's executive board, with Roberto Colaninno chairman and Sabelli chief executive. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scooter maker Piaggio affirms results outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642