FRANKFURT, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Jaguar may announce as early as next week the extent of production cuts that the Ford Motor Co luxury brand plans for this year amid slack demand, a spokesman said on Friday. But any broader decision on reducing manufacturing capacity at Jaguar's three British plants is still weeks away, spokesman Don Hume said. "We are just working out the details now on the volume (of the reduction in output in 2004) and how we will implement it, but it will happen," Hume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scope of Jaguar output cuts may emerge next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.