By Clare Black LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Supply of palladium from the secondary market could soar to 3.0 million ounces by 2008, from around 300,000 ounces currently as tough recycling legislation kicks in, a UK-based metals analyst said on Thursday. "A combination of sharply rising palladium grades in the 1995/2000 period, coupled with recycling legislation...leads us to believe that palladium supply from the secondary sector will rise to over 3 million ounces by 2008," John Fairley ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scrap palladium seen flooding market by 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.