By Ovais Subhani SINGAPORE, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Singapore shares traded higher on Thursday helped by gains in offshore oil rig makers, Keppel Corp. and SembCorp Marine . Singapore's Straits Times Index ended up 0.32 percent. Malaysian stocks rose 0.55 percent, and by 0906 GMT, Thai stocks were up 0.80 percent. The Philippine index rose 1.39 percent, ending the year up almost 15 percent. Financial markets in Manila will be closed on Friday and resume trade on Monday. The Philippine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SE Asia Stocks-S'pore up on offshore oil rig makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642