CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp. on Thursday named Craig Monaghan as chief financial officer, effective Sept. 1. Monaghan, who was previously CFO of AutoNation Inc. , will report to William Crowley, Sears's chief administrative officer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sears names new chief financial officer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642