MADRID, June 20 (Reuters) - Seat, the Spanish subsidiary of Volkswagen , said on Friday it will launch its new EXEO saloon in 2009. EXEO will be built at Seat's Martorell factory, the company said in a news relrease. The car company said in March it expects to improve sales and profits following cost cutting and productivity improvements. (Reporting by Jesus Aguado)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seat to produce EXEO saloon in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.