By Kevin Drawbaugh WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission chose the six companies targeted in its probe of pension fund accounting based on their pension funds' large size only, sources close to the case said on Thursday. The SEC has no evidence of any wrongdoing by the six companies and, at least for now, no other companies are involved in the SEC inquiry, the sources said. The SEC is concerned generally about the possibility of over-aggressive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEC chose companies in pension probe by size-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.