WASHINGTON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a subpoena to DaimlerChrysler for information as part of its investigation into pension accounting practices at General Motors Corp. , according to a U.S. regulatory filing. The German automaker said in a filing with the SEC on Tuesday that it received the subpoena in September relating to the discount rate and discount rate methodology used for accounting for pension benefits. The issuance of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEC issues subpoena to DaimlerChrysler in GM probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.