Sept 27 (Reuters) - A section of secured bondholders of Residential Capital LLC, the bankrupt mortgage unit of Ally Financial, is pulling out of an agreement to support the company's reorganization plan, according to an Ally spokeswoman. "The agreement between Ally and ResCap's third lien bondholders has been terminated by the bondholders," Ally's Gina Proia told Reuters late on Wednesday. Proia said the move by the bondholders does not change Ally's view of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Section of ResCap bondholders end support for reorganization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.