By Tom Doggett and Chris Baltimore WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist promised on Monday the Senate will vote on a broad energy bill later this week, even though lawmakers have yet to begin debating a contentious plan that would require U.S. companies to cut emissions linked to global warming. "We are going to finish the bill this week," Frist announced on the Senate floor. Completing the Senate energy bill by Friday will help keep Congress on track to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senate leader aims to wrap up energy bill this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642