WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - A Senate panel on Thursday approved Timothy Massad to lead the Obama administration's $700-billion bank bailout program and oversee the government's exit from insurer AIG and General Motors Co . The Senate Banking Committee voted in favor of Massad to serve as the Treasury Department's assistant secretary for financial stability, which is in charge of the Troubled Asset Relief Program. His nomination now goes to the full Senate for a vote on whether to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senate panel backs U.S. Treasury's bailout chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642