WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Senate Finance Committee on Thursday unveiled a bipartisan funding plan for a $318 billion transportation bill that would tweak existing revenue sources to raise new money rather than increasing taxes or issuing bonds. Staff said the committee would vote on the plan on Monday in time for a full Senate vote next week on the overall bill, which will finance highway, transit and other transportation projects across the country for the next six years. Most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senate panel unveils financing for transport bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642