SEOUL, Sept 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. said on Friday that its vice chairman Kim Dong-jin had resigned to assume the vice chairman position at affiliate Hyundai Mobis Co. . Hyundai Motor Group "posted Kim, an industry expert, to head the auto parts maker, our key pillar for growth," South Korea's largest carmaker said in a statement. Kim's appointment is part of the group's efforts to outpace its international rivals by focusing more on parts and expanding its global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senior Hyundai Motor exec moves to Hyundai Mobis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.