July 31 (Reuters) - SENKO CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Jun 30, 2006 Jun 30, 2005 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 48.14 45.53 (+5.7 pct) Operating 933 mln 1.08 (-13.7 pct) Recurring 935 mln 1.07 (-12.9 pct) Net 389 mln 529 mln (-26.3 pct) EPS Y3.49 Y4.79 NOTE - Senko Co Ltd is a transport company For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Senko -1qtr group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642