(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose almost 1 percent on Thursday, led by blue chips such as LG.Philips LCD, helped by falls in the won currency and lower oil prices. Investors were also awaiting the conclusion of the Federal Reserve's policy-setting meeting, amid rising market hopes the U.S. central bank would hint it nearing the end to its current policy of steady rate increases. "As some people say, the Fed could be entering the ninth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul share rise nearly 1 pct on falling won, oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.