(Updates to close) By Kim Soyoung SEOUL, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 2.6 percent to a two-week closing high on Friday, ending above the 2,000-point mark, with techs such as Hynix Semiconductor back in favour, while record oil prices boosted energy firms such as SK Energy. LG.Philips LCD Co Ltd soared more than 11 percent at one point on market talk Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial was buying a stake in the flat screen maker, but cut gains to 4.4 percent after both firms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares at 2-wk closing high; LG.Philips up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642