(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares hit a nine-month high on Wednesday as gains on Wall Street after upbeat U.S. consumer confidence data lifted exporters and tech firms such as Samsung Electronics, while shipbuilders climbed on earnings optimism. However, shares in SK Telecom Co. , South Korea's top mobile operator, dropped 2.4 percent to 185,500 won after it reported a surprisingly big 20 percent fall in quarterly profit. The benchmark Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares at 9-mth high as techs track U.S. gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.