(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, April 24 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 0.3 percent on Tuesday, a session after hitting a record, as lenders such as Kookmin Bank extended a recent drop ahead of their earnings results due to worries profit growth will slow. Auto makers such as Hyundai Motor Co. fell on worries about the U.S. outlook after an executive at General Motors Corp. said on Monday the crisis in the U.S. mortgage market has hurt U.S. auto sales this month. [ID:nN23310320] But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares back away from record; banks fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.