(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Seoul shares had their biggest fall in three weeks on Monday, after a batch of firms, including Hyundai Motor, posted earnings that came below forecasts, while exporters were further hit by weak U.S. economic growth data. Kookmin Bank erased earlier gains to end flat at 77,900 won ahead of its quarterly results. The country's biggest bank said after the market's close third-quarter net profit dropped a worse-than-expected 28 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares in biggest fall for 3 wks;Hyundai hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.