SEOUL, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged down on Thursday as flat-screen maker LG.Philips LCD dropped amid worries about the U.S. export market, though Hyundai Motor and SK Telecom rebounded on a brighter 2008 outlook. Banking shares, led by sector leader Kookmin Bank , mostly remained weak, on caution about the fallout from the U.S. subprime mortgage problems. "Now we are more vulnerable to external factors than domestic issues," said Lee Young-won, a strategist of Prudential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares dip on LG.Philips but Hyundai Mtr up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642