(Updates to close) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Seoul shares dropped 1.7 percent on Monday to a two-month closing low, as flat-screen makers including LG.Philips LCD Co Ltd were hit by expectations for lower panel prices. Lenders such as Kookmin Bank and exporters were also dampened by lingering worries about the subprime mortgage fallout and its impact on the U.S. economy, South Korea's No.2 export market. The Korea Composite Stock Price Index ended down 1.7 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares drop 1.7 pct to 2-month closing low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.